Mustang Evolution Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am selling my 2010 Mustang GT. 4.6 5 speed manual. The car runs great and has never been crashed. It has 33k miles on it and is covered by Ford's bumper to bumper warranty until May 2013. The car is very well kept (im picky). It has over $2500 in aftermarket add ons: Pype Bombs axel back exhaust. K&N air filter. 19" gloss black American Muscle rims Pirelli P-Zero Nero tires with 80-90% tread Blackout kit (tail lights and marker lights) Red brake caliper covers GT floor mats with the original dealership plastic still under them (thats how picky I am) Black Chrome Pony in the front grille Window Tint This car is pristine. I take pride in my vehicles and its time to move on to the next one. This one is ready to go, you wont have to do anything to it but adjust the seat. I am asking $23,900 or best offer. Thanks for looking.

Attachments

·
Registered
250 Posts
Ah I see well then what if I were to have them painted? I've read the laws and what not but am curious if that's actually something you'd pull someone over for?

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Only if its really dark and they are hard to see. It's not a good idea to go too dark. If you get rear ended it would be on you most likely. Other than that its not a big deal around here. It may be where you are at, I'm not sure.

·
Registered
672 Posts
Nice car man, looks great. Your pics just sold me on the taillight/marker light tint haha. Just ordered it now.

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Nice car man, looks great. Your pics just sold me on the taillight/marker light tint haha. Just ordered it now.
Nice! I got the whole set. I have tint on my fogs too but I don't really recommend them. I'm not overly excited about the look but now the tint won't come off because they are baked on. Lol

1 - 18 of 18 Posts