Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
im 16 and for some reason my dad is really excited to see me drive. im taking drivers ed right know but my dad is always taking me to dealerships to look at cars. but today i saw a used 2005 v6 mustang with custom rims and leather seats for 15,000, and a new 2010 v6 mustang , but it is the standard one with cloth seats etc. there is a premium version for about 3,000 more than the standard 21,000$ price and it makes it look way better and i can probabbly convince my dad to upgrade it to that, but my dad can be a cheapsake and he'll probabbly get me a crappy pickup truck, but if i had to choose between the 05' or 2010 models i mentioned which one should i get

·
Registered
33 Posts
A) If you had to choose between the two, get the 2005. Though both are not my taste, the 2010 will make you look like a woman or a tool. Trust me.
B) There is nothing wrong with a pickup truck.
C) Just the fact that your dad wants to get you a car should be a blessing to you. I had to buy my own shitty 1995 Suzuki Swift with my own hard-earned cash, so you should just feel lucky to have a "cheapskate" father. Pshhh...

·
Registered
39 Posts
go with a 2005, it'll cost less and serve you better as a first vehicle. you're new at this and you're gonna get some dings and scratches, why do that to a brand new vehicle?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts