Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello! I’m Lorin and this is my 2010 V6 Mustang! I was extremely fortunate to be able to get my dream car at 15 and truly appreciate every aspect of the car. This car is my baby and the previous owner took extreme care with this car! The mustang has the 4.0L V6 with a custom exhaust and new Axial Halo Headlights as of posting! It is the 5 speed automatic, it is also my favorite car color other than black, Grabber Blue. The most part of this car is stock, how I intend to keep it until I am comfortable driving. Most of everything that happens to this car is documented on VINWiki. I am slowly making this car what I want it to be! I am extremely appreciative of the car and how this whole situation came to be! Thanks for reading! Now enjoy the beauty I like to call Big Blue!!

Attachments

·
Registered
13 Posts
Looks great I haven’t seen many in grabber blue for the 2010. I also have a 2010 V6 and I’ve modded the heck out of it. It’s kona blue though. Your really going to like it, it’s a solid car! Well it is after your replace everything underneath it like I did at 90k miles ? I’m still in love with it though

1 - 2 of 2 Posts