Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
421 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Question I've done a lot of research but cant find anyone who's done it. I recently bought a boss 302 steering wheel to replace my gt wheel. Im looking to replace the center console as well if i can. I got a good deal on mu 08 and i love the exterior look but the inside seems cheap to me to me after test driving a newer one. Hopefully someone can help

·
Registered
421 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Jboogie said:
U know it will fit? how about the audio controls will it work on aftermarket double din?
Yea it will just have to re wire the cruise and get a pac for the audio but yes it will all work

·
Registered
2,789 Posts
Kcstunna82 said:
Question I've done a lot of research but cant find anyone who's done it. I recently bought a boss 302 steering wheel to replace my gt wheel. Im looking to replace the center console as well if i can. I got a good deal on mu 08 and i love the exterior look but the inside seems cheap to me to me after test driving a newer one. Hopefully someone can help
You must drive the poor mans GT, mine has a leather wrapped dashboard and simulated CF panels and soft leather parts on the center console and doors

·
Registered
421 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Haha funny but no i have a premium i think what it is im coming from a 2010 lincoln mkz and i got use to quality. But when i test drove a 2012 gt the interior was so much better.

·
Registered
2,789 Posts
Kcstunna82 said:
Haha funny but no i have a premium i think what it is im coming from a 2010 lincoln mkz and i got use to quality. But when i test drove a 2012 gt the interior was so much better.
I just like the door panels on the new one, it's all the same after that to me

·
Registered
984 Posts
BaSohol said:
You must drive the poor mans GT, mine has a leather wrapped dashboard and simulated CF panels and soft leather parts on the center console and doors
Yeah mines all leather an complete roush CF kit

·
Registered
2,789 Posts
Terminator said:
Yes except I don't have shelby gt500 wheel lol an have black gauges not white like in the pic
I wanna get the gt500 wheel in mine and maybe the whiteface gauges

1 - 16 of 16 Posts