Mustang Evolution Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
545 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just came arcoss this and thought I should share.

Specifications:
-Ford Racing handling pack including Dynamic adjustable dampers, lowering springs, tuned stabilizer bars, and front strut tower brace
-Ford Racing Supercharger upgrade kit producing over 630 HP and 590 ft/lbs of torque
-Borla exhaust system
-6 speed manual transmission with 3.73:1 rear axle ratio
-Either a Shelby/Ford Racing or Shelby/Kenne Bell supercharger kit producing 725 HP with upgraded drive shaft, billet twin 75mm throttle body and exclusive badges
-An optional Shelby/Eibach handling pack is also available
-Shelby designed Alcoa 20" wheels
-Short throw shifter
-Forged Shelby/Baer brakes with 6 piston calipers and cross drilled and vented rotors
-Front brake cooling ducts
-Unique hood featuring classic Shelby design
-Shelby signature Super Snake stripes
-"Shelby" lettering across the rear decklid
-"Super Snake" badges and official Shelby CSM interior plate
-Shelby signature embroidered headrests, floor mats and other Shelby designed interior components

Pricing starts at $29,495 for the 630 HP package with the 725 HP package going for $33,495. Prices are for the package and installation, not the car itself. Each vehicle will be listed in the official Shelby registry. Select parts from the 2010 Super Snake package will also be available separately through Shelby Automobiles and Ford Racing.

·
Premium Member
25,510 Posts
more performance than the previous KR version but still not worth the cash...

·
Premium Member
5,330 Posts
^+1

Thanks for the article. Very nice looking car, but I don't think I'd have the means to ever get one, and if I did, it'd probably be spent on a near perfect classic muscle car, or a 800+hp termi monster.

·
Registered
64 Posts
yep, nice car but i'd take that money and just buy a cobra and play with that :O

·
Premium Member
25,510 Posts
^^ +1 it all mainly started in 05... when everyone and their brother (and all of their cousins) decided to make their own "special edition" mustang.... this is also why fake badging has become more and more acceptable on the 05+ .... also so many people are getting into mustangs that have NO clue about them or their history so they just put anything they like on the car~

1 - 9 of 9 Posts