Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
201 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here's the window sticker: http://fordlabels.webview.biz/webviewhybrid/WindowSticker.aspx?vin=1ZVBP8CF8B5108503




Sterling grey with a black and tan interior, garage-kept and waxed regularly, only 12,000 miles. I have tons of pictures on here.

I have Magnaflow axlebacks on it and the stock mufflers will come with it so you can sell whichever one. I put black 5.0 emblems on the fenders and a black pony on the grille. All lights are painted, if you don't like it you can buff it off. Comes with good tires.

It has an upgraded security system with motion detectors (awesome!) and 18" polished aluminum wheels.

I'm not going to lie and say I haven't tracked it, but I've only done it about 5 times and it runs well in the 12s stock :)

I will deliver.

MSRP is $36,300 and I would like to get $28,000 for it.

Reply here or email [email protected] or call 813-846-2153
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
201 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Changing things for the better, it makes me happy but not as happy as my horse, my boyfriend, and a job I enjoy. Not worth the $850 a month anymore, plus I can always buy another :)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
208 Posts
Mandy4 said:
Changing things for the better, it makes me happy but not as happy as my horse, my boyfriend, and a job I enjoy. Not worth the $850 a month anymore, plus I can always buy another :)
That's true! Good luck with everything, hopefully someone will come along quick and snatch it up. it's a great price.
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
2,785 Posts
Mandy4 said:
Changing things for the better, it makes me happy but not as happy as my horse, my boyfriend, and a job I enjoy. Not worth the $850 a month anymore, plus I can always buy another :)
Sorry to see you sell, but that is a huge payment
 

·
Moderator Emeritus
Joined
·
4,786 Posts
Mandy4 said:
Changing things for the better, it makes me happy but not as happy as my horse, my boyfriend, and a job I enjoy. Not worth the $850 a month anymore, plus I can always buy another :)
Responsible choices are never easy, but you have the right attitude and a good outlook on things.
Just cause your selling doesn't me you aren't welcome here! Good luck on the sale!
:good:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
201 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Ucfknight said:
That's true! Good luck with everything, hopefully someone will come along quick and snatch it up. it's a great price.
Thank you :)


93mstnglx said:
Sorry to see you sell, but that is a huge payment
Thanks, my payment is actually $550 and insurance is $300. A lot of money for a car, especially making a LOT less money than I was.


deadsp0t said:
Responsible choices are never easy, but you have the right attitude and a good outlook on things.
Just cause your selling doesn't me you aren't welcome here! Good luck on the sale!
:good:
Thanks! :)
 
1 - 14 of 14 Posts
Top