1,871 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Re: Dodged a bullet...

holy ****.

·
Registered
2,087 Posts
It grew legs and slithered away?
Shoot man idk maybe you should become a magician with these chances...
Probably pick up a lotto ticket today if I was you.. ahaha!

·
Registered
565 Posts

·
Registered
702 Posts
DDTCM said:
2011 5.0 3300 Miles......popped the hood,pulled the dipstick,no oil.......WTF!?! Where did it go and why are these cars doing this?
Holy sh** I'm going check mine right now cause I got 2200 miles!

·
Registered
2,087 Posts
Lalayla said:
That's crazy. Makes me wanna hold off on one
Yeah seems like these past couple years have had quite a bit of trouble..

·
Loc: Austin,TX
5,980 Posts
Re: Dodged a bullet...

Makes me wanna get rid of her even though I don't get that instant feeling of "that's the one" when I search the web for other cars.

·
Premium Member
5,066 Posts
I know that feeling too well. I think you need that feeling before you buy one or you may regret getting rid of her. Definitely a good looking one you've got.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Did u check oil filter. I had this happen on a new corolla had jiffy change it. They used wrong one. It must have backed out. Driving check engine light cameon engine seized. $9000.00 later had new crate engine from Japan luckily jiffy owned up to it and paid

·
Premium Member
5,066 Posts
Hello challenger :love: I don't care what anybody says. Freaking love them. :) Uh oh got the navi!

·
Registered
2,087 Posts
Not going to lie and going to agree with lalayla that looks quite sleek. If you're really not happy do what you wish, but make sure its a decision you won't regret!

·
Registered
131 Posts
I don't get this either but I check my oil at least once a week and have never had to add any oil and my 2011 has 21500 miles on it. I also change my own oil so that way I know it's done right

·
Registered
728 Posts
As much as I like the way the Challenger looks I don't think I could throw on my skipper hat and navigate one of those boats down the road?

·
Registered
97 Posts
Just checked, 2100 miles and all is well!

1 - 20 of 114 Posts