Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3,824 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I have a friend that is getting a better aftermarket rear sway bar, he said he would give me his old one for $20. I just wanna know if anyone has tried it and if it works and how it feels after the install? Thanks guys

·
Registered
289 Posts
So I have a friend that is getting a better aftermarket rear sway bar, he said he would give me his old one for $20. I just wanna know if anyone has tried it and if it works and how it feels after the install? Thanks guys
You wont feel a big difference your only going to notice it if you go aftermarket

·
Registered
1,833 Posts
I installed a 2007 GT 500 rear sway, panhard and strut tower bar and I noticed a huge difference in my 2012 V6. It just feels like I'm in more control when taking turns.

·
Registered
1,020 Posts
The GT500 bars are much beefier than the GT bars. They have to be due to the increased weight of the car. A great upgrade for a v6 if you want to stay OEM or are doing it on the cheap.

·
Registered
1,833 Posts
pwrby4d said:
The GT500 bars are much beefier than the GT bars. They have to be due to the increased weight of the car. A great upgrade for a v6 if you want to stay OEM or are doing it on the cheap.
Lol my dad owned an 07' Super Snake,( his was number 3** something) so I've been using his take off parts. Going to get the front sway installed soon and change out my brakes for his Brembos. I doubt the factory S/C will fit with out some heavy modifying so I might just sell that but all in all they have been a big help and I haven't had to spend a dime on suspension parts yet.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts