Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
165 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
For Sale: 2011 Ford Mustang GT Custom Order Grabber Blue Californiau Special - V8 5.0 - Autamatic, power windows, power door locks, cruise control, shaker sound system, sync system (bluetooth), ambient lighting, carbon fiber trimed seats, carbon fiber dashboard, ac, tilt steering wheel, power driver seat, single mp3 cd player, California special rims, California special spoiler, the car has 24,700 miles the car is in excellent condition.

Extra:

Roush axlebacks & Roush Black Grill
Avant Garde M310 20" flat black rims and tires (2000-3000 miles on tires)

With all the extra parts on the car I roughly spent about $3,500

I have all original parts. Including original rims and tires. Original tires have roughly 21000 miles on them. They have a lot of tred left and everything is in brand new condition.

Please email me if you have any questions or if you are interested, serious inquiries only. CASH OR CERTIFIED CHECK. The original sticker price as seen in photos $36,685. I have original window sticker if you would like to see it upon inspection of the car. The car still has remaining factory warranty.
3 years- 36,000 miles Bumper to Bumper
5 years - 60,000 miles Power Train
5 years - 60,000 miles Roadside Assistance

I'm asking for $28,000 honest and reasonable offers will be considered.

Thanks
Jonathan

Attachments

·
Registered
165 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yeah it sucks. The person I borrowed money from had something come up so it's all good I will own another one down the road.

·
Registered
313 Posts
For Sale: 2011 Ford Mustang GT Custom Order Grabber Blue Californiau Special - V8 5.0 - Autamatic, power windows, power door locks, cruise control, shaker sound system, sync system (bluetooth), ambient lighting, carbon fiber trimed seats, carbon fiber dashboard, ac, tilt steering wheel, power driver seat, single mp3 cd player, California special rims, California special spoiler, the car has 24,700 miles the car is in excellent condition.

Extra:

Roush axlebacks & Roush Black Grill
Avant Garde M310 20" flat black rims and tires (2000-3000 miles on tires)

With all the extra parts on the car I roughly spent about $3,500

I have all original parts. Including original rims and tires. Original tires have roughly 21000 miles on them. They have a lot of tred left and everything is in brand new condition.

Please email me if you have any questions or if you are interested, serious inquiries only. CASH OR CERTIFIED CHECK. The original sticker price as seen in photos $36,685. I have original window sticker if you would like to see it upon inspection of the car. The car still has remaining factory warranty.
3 years- 36,000 miles Bumper to Bumper
5 years - 60,000 miles Power Train
5 years - 60,000 miles Roadside Assistance

I'm asking for $28,000 honest and reasonable offers will be considered.

Thanks
Jonathan

Beautiful car....just my two cents, but I think your under valuing this car...GrabberBlue GT/CS is HIGHLY limited and I will assume this is a true GT/CS

1 - 5 of 5 Posts