Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 20 of 236 Posts

·
Registered
106 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Tuesday I bought my 2015 mustang gt premium with performance package manual and a few other things. My cousin has a 2011 gt Premium also performance package, manual. But they are 2 total different cars. The 15 rides better and more comfortable. The steering in and out of corners is amazing. It puts power down to the ground a million times better. The shifting is better. If any of you have doubts about getting one as soon as you drive one like mine those doubts will disappear!!! I promise. Here are some pics below.

ImageUploadedByMustang Evolution1414782365.233023.jpg ImageUploadedByMustang Evolution1414782395.550182.jpg ImageUploadedByMustang Evolution1414782510.990013.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Mustang Evolution

·
Premium Member
5,321 Posts
I think they will look really great with the gen5 tailights

05 Gt Premium Performance White, flowmaster outlaws, Jlt Series 3, Bama 91r tune

·
Registered
9,586 Posts
15 May put the power down better. But they are considerably slower than the 11 - 14's

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G870A using Mustang Evolution mobile app

·
Registered
106 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
That's not true. It has much more take off power and after 60. Now that's If both take off GOOD. It can easily go the other way deepening on traction. the 15 pulls after shifting into 3rd a good bit

·
Registered
9,586 Posts
That's not true. It has much more take off power and after 60. Now that's If both take off GOOD. It can easily go the other way deepening on traction. the 15 pulls after shifting into 3rd a good bit

Every test done by everyone has showed it's slower. Times don't lie.

·
Registered
3,674 Posts
The few tests I've seen so far at least at the track have the 11-14 cars beating the 2015 cars. Remember the IRS in the 2015 cars are not meant for drag racing.

·
Registered
1,036 Posts

·
Registered
9,586 Posts
Rev auto os another one who showed the 15 being slower than the 11 - 14's. As they could not get it out of the 13's.

·
ME Bloodhound
14,697 Posts
Meh, I'm glad they got the IRS. I want to see the Mustang start tackling corners a lot better. Can't wait to see what the next Mach 1 or Cobra are going to do on the track. Only reason it's not performing as great as it should in corners is because of the stock cushy springs. Stiffer sway bars and springs and it should be a lot better

Bullitts are better than Bullets

·
Registered
1,162 Posts
Rap, you're fighting a losing battle against someone who just bought a new car. Of course they're going to talk up and justify their purchase. Talking to a wall.

Sent from my SGH-M919 using Mustang Evolution mobile app

·
Registered
235 Posts
Lol. I've seen the same. 15s weigh a bit more and IRS don't help. Nice car tho. Just not a fan - looks like a 2 door sedan.

·
Registered
997 Posts
I love the exterior but once I sat inside the 15 it reminded me too much of a camaro. Hard to see out off so I won't be trading my 14 in for one.

·
Registered
106 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
IRS doesn't help but let it can beat the 14 mustang around a track by more than a few seconds. Stop hating because they changes stuff the 15 mustang is the best ever. I have both so I can compare anytime.

·
Registered
139 Posts
Nice car. I love the looks but I'm glad there are beta testers out there. Hopefully in 4 years or so when it's time for a new one all the kinks will be worked out and it will be awesome all around.

·
Registered
106 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Every test done by everyone has showed it's slower. Times don't lie.

And not all have said that only American muscle and others who can't control the car out the gate

·
Registered
1,198 Posts
IRS doesn't help but let it can beat the 14 mustang around a track by more than a few seconds. Stop hating because they changes stuff the 15 mustang is the best ever. I have both so I can compare anytime.

Well if you know everything you should have a blog not write on a forum then get upset with opposing opinions.

2014 5.OHHHHHH

---------- Post added at 08:54 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:53 PM ----------

Oh and the 2015 mustang is slow and ugly... In my honest opinion.

2014 5.OHHHHHH

·
Registered
1,396 Posts
I think the 15 is FUGLY. I mean seriously I absolutely don't like anything about it. I think it looks like a Taurus sho in the front and idk what they did with the rear but wow. Maybe the inside is better? Lol. I'm always liked the mustang because they're good at the track. If u want a track car go drive an Evo. I have one of those too. Best of both worlds. Got a road course car and a street strip car. Yeah boy.

·
ME Bloodhound
14,697 Posts
I think the 15 is FUGLY. I mean seriously I absolutely don't like anything about it. I think it looks like a Taurus sho in the front and idk what they did with the rear but wow. Maybe the inside is better? Lol. I'm always liked the mustang because they're good at the track. If u want a track car go drive an Evo. I have one of those too. Best of both worlds. Got a road course car and a street strip car. Yeah boy.

Boss 302 beats the EVO around the course. Shouldn't take much at all for the 15 to beat the Boss. And the EVO is going out of production

Bullitts are better than Bullets

·
Registered
224 Posts
It's really grown on me - not crazy about the little hood vents but with a dark color like yours they blend in. Performance wise, they are really close to my '13 with the Track Cal. I'd love to try the IRS on the track. I bet it would be a blast. Inside the ergonomics are similar despite the new switch gear.

1 - 20 of 236 Posts