Mustang Evolution Forum banner

61 - 80 of 236 Posts

·
Registered
1,198 Posts
Tuesday I bought my 2015 mustang gt premium with performance package manual and a few other things. My cousin has a 2011 gt Premium also performance package, manual. But they are 2 total different cars. The 15 rides better and more comfortable. The steering in and out of corners is amazing. It puts power down to the ground a million times better. The shifting is better. If any of you have doubts about getting one as soon as you drive one like mine those doubts will disappear!!! I promise. Here are some pics below.

View attachment 168885 View attachment 168886 View attachment 168887

Sent from my iPhone using Mustang Evolution
Congrats on your new purchase; you have a great looking car. I've seen 3 in person so far and think they look awesome. Happy modding lol

·
Registered
106 Posts
http://www.google.com/url?q=http://www.corvetteforum.com/forums/c7-general-discussion

http://www.google.com/url?q=http://www.corvetteforum.com/forums/c7-general-discussion/3529409-blown-up-engine-5-month-old-stingray.html&sa=U&ei=4XpVVOZgzK_IBIDAgvAP&ved=0CBMQFjAD&sig2=z5xSgkrlZCz0LRBlg_cAWA&usg=AFQjCNGKsgJwiYIpINlyhMF-sf5KWL2QHQ
Any details
2014 5.OHHHHHH
5000 miles. Auto. Blew up at the track. 2nd one I've heard of. Other one lasted 6500 miles. I know it might just be a fluke but its a rather expensive car to worry about it catching on fire.

·
ME Bloodhound
14,697 Posts
http://www.google.com/url?q=http://www.corvetteforum.com/forums/c7-general-discussion/3529409-blown-up-engine-5-month-old-stingray.html&sa=U&ei=4XpVVOZgzK_IBIDAgvAP&ved=0CBMQFjAD&sig2=z5xSgkrlZCz0LRBlg_cAWA&usg=AFQjCNGKsgJwiYIpINlyhMF-sf5KWL2QHQ

5000 miles. Auto. Blew up at the track. 2nd one I've heard of. Other one lasted 6500 miles. I know it might just be a fluke but its a rather expensive car to worry about it catching on fire.

Ferrari lol

Bullitts are better than Bullets

·
Registered
224 Posts
Re the vette - when I had the new spoiler painted, there were 2 with serious nose damage at the body shop with serious nose damage - though I suspect driver error.
Re the '15 Mustang, I'm sure when the last version came out, the 05-10 folks were *****ing about the looks of the 'new' cars then, too. I personally like them, but not enough to sell my 13 and get in debt again.

Sent from my iPad using Mustang Evolution

·
Registered
4,575 Posts
Chevy got everything right with the new design. If I had the money and the wife would approve I would be driving that instead of the stang.

2014 5.OHHHHHH
If I had waited a month instead of buying mine when I did, I would have a 14 stingray.

·
Registered
4,575 Posts
You only had half the amount for the Mustang? How would you afford something 2x the price of that?

Correction, save up for it. I'd be driving around our 06 F150 for now, and lightly mod it.

·
Registered
4,575 Posts
And it's not twice the price. The Stingray with the Z51 pack is about 58. The Mustang was 42, then factor in the rebates for each respectively.

·
Registered
15 Posts
I drove a 2015 GT Premium 6M today. I am OK with the looks. Interior was nice. View from inside looking out was not as good as my 2012. Way better than a Camaro. It is a better "world car" than the last generation. Even though I can buy a 2015 below hold back I think I will keep my '12. I have zero interest in Autocross or tooling around Barber's road course. The 2015 is not in the same universe as a Cayman S. The Cayman S will smoke the '15 around Barber's.
And yes sports fans the Cayman S will out run the Mustang GT in the 1/4 mile.
I realize the Cayman and the new Corvette cost more. What's that old saying, "You get what you pay for".
OTOH looks like my "trophy bride" is taking over my '12 GT. A 2015 GT350 with Voodoo engine might be interesting.
Yep, I am spending our kids inheritance. Hell they would just fight over it anyway. Have never seen a Brinks truck in a funeral procession either.

·
Registered
559 Posts

·
ME Bloodhound
14,697 Posts
That 15 has a hideous freaking ass end that looks like hammered dog $hit. Even this f ing pigs rear end looks nicer and the front of the car ain't far behind. The Fustaurstang.

The Mustang Source Website is complete trash.

I actually like the rear end more than the 13/14, it's lower and wider, looks a lot meaner. When I see the 13/14 I think of Nicki minaj's butt, just too blubbery

·
Registered
539 Posts
I honestly just like the interior..

airaid cai, bbk tb, bbk shortys, Ford cut/clamp, magnaflow comp catback. bama tunes, 3.73s,

·
Registered
346 Posts
Every test done by everyone has showed it's slower. Times don't lie.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G870A using Mustang Evolution mobile app
Yep, and it wheel hops as badly or worse with the IRS.

·
Banned
1,684 Posts
I think they look good. If I didn't have so much money put into my 14, I would trade it in. I'm going to hold off for the 2016 specialty models though.

Sent from my SM-G900T using Mustang Evolution mobile app

·
Registered
321 Posts
That's exactly what true blood must angers are complaining about...it drives like a BMW.

It's lost all the raw edge muscle car character in favor of a slick Euro luxury rider. Whatever floats your boat...but I test drove the 4 cylinder last week and hated it. If it makes any sense...

My problem with Ford here is that they are not improving and are phasing out the V6...which was the best selling engine for them on this car. This means that a fee years from now if we all want to change out our stangs, it will be either a super expensive V8, or a crappy ass 4 banger.

Sent from my iPhone using Mustang Evolution

·
Registered
307 Posts
Hey, are we arguing about different year mustangs on a mustang forum? LOL

I was just over at ChallengerTalk.com and they are feeling pretty cocky about their new 15 scat packs and srt8's (non-Hellcat). One member "Charlene" is running one of the new scat pack 8 speed auto's. He just ran a 12.28 @ 113 mph with wider 11.9 inch 295 tire, 4" CAI intake, and 180 degree thermostat. This was in mid 40's at a close to sea level track in IL. Not bad, still a heavy car. :)

61 - 80 of 236 Posts