Mustang Evolution Forum banner

81 - 100 of 236 Posts

·
Registered
321 Posts
I think I may be going challenger if the mustang doesn't get itself together by 2017...

Sent from my iPhone using Mustang Evolution

·
Registered
4,575 Posts
I think I may be going challenger if the mustang doesn't get itself together by 2017...

I'm going either the new gen Camaro SS 1LE, or (most likely) the Stingray if the Mustang doesn't really do something major in the next few years.

·
Registered
774 Posts
Rev auto os another one who showed the 15 being slower than the 11 - 14's. As they could not get it out of the 13's.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G870A using Mustang Evolution mobile app
and they later ran in the 11's with a tune and big and littles.......

sent from my HTC M8 using tapatalk

·
Registered
4,575 Posts

And so would the 11-14

·
Registered
147 Posts
IRS doesn't help but let it can beat the 14 mustang around a track by more than a few seconds. Stop hating because they changes stuff the 15 mustang is the best ever. I have both so I can compare anytime.

Yeah, but these are Mustangs. Most people who want a Mustang aren't concerned with track performance. They just want to smoke the guy in the next lane at the stop light.

·
Registered
147 Posts

·
Registered
147 Posts
Don't get me wrong, I'd trade my '99 GT for it in a heartbeat if somebody offered to lol. I'd rather have a 2014 though.

·
Registered
9,586 Posts

And??? Want a cookie?

The comment was directed towards not being able to get it out of the 13's stock.

·
Premium Member
5,321 Posts
And??? Want a cookie?

The comment was directed towards not being able to get it out of the 13's stock.

What kind of cookies are we referring to?

05 Gt Premium Performance White, flowmaster outlaws, Jlt Series 3, Bama 91r tune

·
Registered
9,586 Posts
What kind of cookies are we referring to?

05 Gt Premium Performance White, flowmaster outlaws, Jlt Series 3, Bama 91r tune
I like chocolate chip. Usually like to eat them on my cheat day which is today :D

·
Premium Member
5,321 Posts
I like chocolate chip. Usually like to eat them on my cheat day which is today :D

How much does shipping cost to 98851?

·
Registered
67 Posts
Love mine. gt performance package. And 50th year edition package. I had the 2011 Gt. Both great cars. But i like my 2015 better. ImageUploadedByMustang Evolution1414959643.238751.jpg ImageUploadedByMustang Evolution1414959665.902529.jpg

Sent from my iPad using Mustang Evolution

·
Registered
1,396 Posts
Not me. I take one look and wonder why they changed it so much for the worse. But people are different. Some like that style. If I liked the mustang then I'd like a lot of euro cars(which I don't) because they look like a euro car.

·
Registered
774 Posts
And??? Want a cookie?

are we in high school? I never understood that comment, and I was simply pointing out, the car went 11's, so they're not too huge a slouch, but I gotta say, you're an arrogant s-o-b smh

·
Registered
4,018 Posts
Hey layton

Your new Mustang is really nice looking. Congratulations on getting it and I'm sure your going to love it for a long time.
It sure looks 100% Mustang to me and many others.
Ronnie:thumb:

·
Registered
774 Posts
Love mine. gt performance package. And 50th year edition package. I had the 2011 Gt. Both great cars. But i like my 2015 better.
that's a great looking car dude!!! I'm still not sold on the front end from different angles, but they are really growing on me

·
Registered
9,586 Posts
are we in high school? I never understood that comment, and I was simply pointing out, the car went 11's, so they're not too huge a slouch, but I gotta say, you're an arrogant s-o-b smh

Thank you

81 - 100 of 236 Posts