Mustang Evolution Forum banner
1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
For sale is my steering wheel from my 2011 Mustang GT Premium. Selling because I upgraded my steering wheel. It's in great shape. Leather is in great shape. Couple of very small blemishes on the plastic parts. $100 shipped

Steering part Steering wheel Wheel Auto part Spoke

Steering part Steering wheel Auto part Spoke Wheel

Wheel Auto part Alloy wheel Rim Automotive wheel system

Auto part Automotive exterior Bumper Door handle

Auto part

Tire Wheel Auto part Rim Technology

·
Registered
3,821 Posts
Cool. You are the first, so let me know. I just installed a new steering wheel on my 2011 GT and its super easy. Takes longer waiting for the airbag to discharge than installing a wheel IMHO
I wanted the steering wheel with the controls so i would need the wire harness too?

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
I haven't read about how to get the other buttons to work. Maybe it would take a dealer reflash or change the wires as he posted? I know the cruise control crosses over, just not sure about the audio functions

---------- Post added at 08:17 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:16 AM ----------

I know it's not your job to know, but I have a base 12, is there a way to utilize the other controls that are on your steering wheel?
And sorry for not getting back to you sooner. I usually get emailed when someone posts and did not get any emails yesterday letting me know you posted a question.

·
Registered
45 Posts
The buttons will only work if the ACM has the available connections to wire on the radio value buttons.

1 - 20 of 31 Posts