Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok so I'm daydreaming here and I wonder the 04 cobra is my dream car of all time but damn that 5.0 is hot!! I wanna start saving for one ..I had a 99 gt and I'm scared if I get a cobra (IF) I might get bored cause its not up to date and high tech..but I mean 4.6l supercharged vs a 5.0...aggressive sound vs the most beautiful sound a muscle car can make when you step on the 04 cobra...tough one huh? I always daydreamed of me rolling up in a smoked colored 04 with h.i.d's dropped 2 inches jaja so what do you guys think? Anybody with a 03-04 cobra or 2011 5.0 that honor me with there first hand experience lol thank you in advance

·
Registered
8 Posts
the 2011, they've all ready pretty much beat the cobras in HP and still get a lot better gas mileage and of course will still be good/worth something when you're ready to move on...cause the 04's are getting pretty old/used up at this point

·
Registered
29 Posts
That is a toughy. In a drag race, all the cobras ive seen have one against the new 5.0's but i doubt they were stock. I think that the new 5.0 is so much more refined in terms of power delivery, efficiency, suspension and comfort that its by far the right choice. they're fast as nuts too.

·
Registered
35 Posts
2011 mustang FTW!!! I drove a 03 cobra that I found on craiglist and I was fun and powerful but.......the interior was dated. I bought a 2011 5.0 in May and love all the new stuff on the inside and out.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts