Mustang Evolution Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
295 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I love the look of the gauge cluster in the 2011+ Roush Mustangs. I know you can get the gauge faces for the earlier model Roush Mustangs but can you get the gauge face for the 2011 mustang?

·
Registered
695 Posts
I love the look of the gauge cluster in the 2011+ Roush Mustangs. I know you can get the gauge faces for the earlier model Roush Mustangs but can you get the gauge face for the 2011 mustang?
Nope, Roush tightened the reigns on those. I tried getting one. Irritating but oh well.

·
Registered
901 Posts
Nope, Roush tightened the reigns on those. I tried getting one. Irritating but oh well.
Have you got any good pics of this Rousch guage cluster. I'm not seeing anything different than what I already have. Just like to have a good look at one.I played with some google hits but not seeing what I think ya'll are looking at. If so Thanks Man!

·
Registered
295 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Here the response I received from Roush;

"Unfortunately we are not able to sell these retail. They are only available on vehicles built by ROUSH Performance."

Joseph Mitts
Roush Performance
Sent from my iPhone

It's a bunch of crap. They sell them for older model mustangs. Jerks.

·
Registered
695 Posts
Here the response I received from Roush;

"Unfortunately we are not able to sell these retail. They are only available on vehicles built by ROUSH Performance."

Joseph Mitts
Roush Performance
Sent from my iPhone

It's a bunch of crap. They sell them for older model mustangs. Jerks.
Exactly what I was told.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.