Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone know if they make a aftermarket Camshafts for a 2011 v6 like a performance upgrade I love the sound!

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
That makes me sad! I love the sound but looking to get the performance too!

·
Registered
3,463 Posts
Bama doesn't have one yet. Personally I would only upload it for shows but not really for a DD. ten again I feel I'm the only one here that uses it for a DD

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
No I use mine for a DD I might get and just keep it uploaded the whole time haha

·
Registered
3,463 Posts
If you can Stand it. I was creeping in the Gt section and some were saying it was the best thing ever. Some had some trouble just pulling out of their driveway. I'm in for it for shows and for places to showing it off. Anything else just a regular octane tune

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Whitelightning said:
If you can Stand it. I was creeping in the Gt section and some were saying it was the best thing ever. Some had some trouble just pulling out of their driveway. I'm in for it for shows and for places to showing it off. Anything else just a regular octane tune
Wha kind of octane tune do you run?

·
Registered
3,463 Posts
ChrisMustangs said:
Wha kind of octane tune do you run?
I run the standard mini van tune that came with the mustang stock. So 87 regular. I'm looking into a tuner and have been doing some research

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Whitelightning said:
I run the standard mini van tune that came with the mustang stock. So 87 regular. I'm looking into a tuner and have been doing some research
Same I just started putting 93 octane in my tank so when I do get my bans tune I can't have 93 octane part of the tune

·
Registered
19 Posts
Hmm So all it does is just throw the cam into ****** timing ? it doesnt effect hp tq? or MPG? just alil chicken kicker???

·
Registered
2,215 Posts
alrefire said:
You have to understand tho, cams for our cars would be about 1600 because we've got 4 of em.
Let alone labor...
Cobra and Mach 1 Cams and the 5.0 Cams all look to be around 1000-1600
All DOHC
Labor for SOHC 2v cam Is about 800
My push rod 3.8L is getting heads intake and Cam and is going to cost me 1600 for just those parts.

·
Registered
3,713 Posts
xhgwx said:
Cobra and Mach 1 Cams and the 5.0 Cams all look to be around 1000-1600
All DOHC
Labor for SOHC 2v cam Is about 800
My push rod 3.8L is getting heads intake and Cam and is going to cost me 1600 for just those parts.
I wish out parts were that cheap, then again, it's newer, so they are, naturally going to cost more

1 - 15 of 15 Posts