Mustang Evolution Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The driver side window stopped working. The lights don't dim when I activate the switch, the window still does its up/down motion when the door is opened/closed yet a new switch did not solve the problem. The fuse for the window is fine. Where should I look next?

·
Administrator
657 Posts
Welcome Walt, and thank you for joining MustangEvolution!
Please read the Site Rules if you haven’t already.
I encourage you to complete your Account Settings.
Do you need help posting? Please read this FAQ.

We’re happy you’ve chosen to join our community.

Someone Will hopefully check in soon with advice.

Reactions: 5.0 Coyote

·
Tech Expert
3,048 Posts
You had a dead battery recently or have low voltage? Window function is one of the things that can be affected when voltage low is noted by the modules.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
The driver side window stopped working. The lights don't dim when I activate the switch, the window still does its up/down motion when the door is opened/closed yet a new switch did not solve the problem. The fuse for the window is fine. Where should I look next?

·
Administrator
657 Posts
I’ve read on other forums that the window motor has it’s own built in controller, but I can’t be sure. You probably should just take it to a dealership and pay for a diagnosis. If it turns out to be a motor/controller, you can purchase one and install it yourself. If it’s something else, you’ll have to make a decision on how you want to proceed.

Reactions: 5.0 Coyote
1 - 6 of 6 Posts