Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Was curious if anybody has done a resonator delete to their 2012 3.7 stang? My setup isn’t much. I have a K&N 69 typhoon CAÍ, Bbk shorty headers, magnaflow street Axel back, stock cats/resonators and a 91 Mpt tune. Was wondering if anybody knows how it sounds? Any videos? Can’t find any on YouTube sadly and wondering if it’s worth it or just get catless h pipes. Thanks!

·
Registered
1,158 Posts

Attachments

·
Registered
1,258 Posts
Seems that most that remove them are trying to do something right after to fix the rasp that they keep away. Ford did a good thing with the V6 resonators, they get rid of the rasp that the 3.7 is notorious for.
Even though they will no longer have Emissions testing after next year, according to my Sister friend who is a LEO in your state they made it easier to bust people who modify their emissions so even if you find an off-road pipe they are still highly illegal.

·
Registered
773 Posts
Was curious if anybody has done a resonator delete to their 2012 3.7 stang? My setup isn’t much. I have a K&N 69 typhoon CAÍ, Bbk shorty headers, magnaflow street Axel back, stock cats/resonators and a 91 Mpt tune. Was wondering if anybody knows how it sounds? Any videos? Can’t find any on YouTube sadly and wondering if it’s worth it or just get catless h pipes. Thanks!
This may be what your looking for, Airaid Modular Intake Tube:

https://www.airaid.com/450-945-airaid-modular-intake-tube

Hope this helps.

Edit: I just read that you have a CAI, please disregard my post. Sorry about that.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts