Mustang Evolution Forum banner
1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
1,889 Posts
Is it possible to get this grill into the 2012 gt?

I know the picture says for 13'. Just curious if there's others out there that made it possible
No way, 10-12 have a completely different hood and bumper from the 13s... U would have to convert your whole front end to make that happen... U would spend 2-3K minimum to do that

·
Registered
3,743 Posts
Get this grill. They look the best on the 11-12's in my opinion.

Attachments

·
Registered
3,743 Posts
Saleen grill and the emblem is off of Ebay.

·
Registered
730 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Well then their false advertising it, I just look on the listing.
It's the s281 grill, maybe they just haven't taken em off

---------- Post added at 04:03 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:01 PM ----------

Well then their false advertising it, I just look on the listing.
It's the s281 grill, maybe they just haven't taken em off
Okay take that back,
Your right, they got rid of it

·
Registered
730 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
How about the boss grille? I think it looks really nice. This is the boss 302s with the mesh instead of the plastic block off lights.
The 2012 looks pretty hard too!
I don't really care for the boss grill, i mean dont get me wrong the boss looks good, but I'll take the gt grill any day over it. but that's just me. i did like the other choices with saleen style with badge in side. Pretty cool look to it

·
Registered
3,551 Posts
Don't like fog lights in the grill period myself. I want to pick up a rush grill to replace the cheap one I got from AM at some point.

·
Registered
3,783 Posts
dj_james123 said:
I don't really care for the boss grill, i mean dont get me wrong the boss looks good, but I'll take the gt grill any day over it. but that's just me. i did like the other choices with saleen style with badge in side. Pretty cool look to it
Ya those big round circles where the fog lights would have been is just fugly.

·
Registered
1,608 Posts
Ya those big round circles where the fog lights would have been is just fugly.
The reason they do it is because it is more of a race car or track car look, and with the mesh behind it doesnt look like the fog lights will go there, in person you can see what i mean a little better. It definably gets the people asking when i go to the track or shows because they never seen it.

Attachments

1 - 20 of 29 Posts