Mustang Evolution Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
155 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Can someone tell me what all is included in the track pack. I know about the 19" rims and the brembos and the 3:73 gear ratio. Its pretty sad i bought one and i dont even know whats all in it but i was so excited i didnt bother to ask.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Mustang Evolution mobile app

·
Registered
1,819 Posts
Torsen differential and oil cooler as well as revised shocks and struts I believe.

But really Google is a much faster and more accurate way to find this simple answer than a forum post.

Sent from my iPhone using Mustang Evolution

·
Registered
155 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I tried i couldnt find anything accurate i really just needed the info cause i ordered a bama tune and i really didnt know what all came with the track pack

·
Registered
155 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Sweet thanks alot

·
Registered
210 Posts
Wrong info.
2010 is a different breed. Aside from the brakes, rims/tires, 3.73/w torsen, you also have the Boss oil cooler/radiator and they installed 5w/50 full synthetic oil from the factory vs the standard 5w/20 in a regular GT. Also gave you a pretty oil cap that indicates that.
Nice car....Enjoy!

·
Registered
39 Posts
There was no track pack option in 2012. Just the brembo brake package.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Mustang Evolution mobile app

·
Registered
155 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Yea i did lots of search last night i guess i dont have the track pack like i thought ha. I guess it is just the brembo package. I do however have the 3:73 gear ratio. The previous owner said it was from factory so idk i guess just an option for it.

·
Banned
802 Posts
You can tell if your car is a track pack just by looking at the rear end cover. The Torsen cover is finned.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts