Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
3,783 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I watched the wrecks to riches marathon yesterday and noticed something I liked. They mixed 18" wheels with 20" wheels. It gives the car that oldschool look with the rear end jacked up without adding wheelwell gap. Anyone done this on a 11+ car. Would like to see some pictures before spending $1500 on 2 wheels an tires.

·
Moderator Emeritus
4,786 Posts
Haven't seen any but Bing images has always produced the best results for images for me.

·
Loc: Austin,TX
5,980 Posts
I've seen it done with 22" in the rear and 20" in the front on a S197. It sounds like it's to much wheel but it was done right and looked crazy good.

·
Registered
3,783 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
DDTCM said:
How did we ever drive our cars before without a light that told us we needed air? There are ways around that.
Agreed, Ford should've spent that R&D money on a 5gal oil can for the trunk. A lot of ppl couldn't even tell you where the dip stick is.

·
Registered
7,204 Posts
tc x 4 said:
Agreed, Ford should've spent that R&D money on a 5gal oil can for the trunk. A lot of ppl couldn't even tell you where the dip stick is.
Lmao but its true... And how can you get around the tpms ? I've herd it is impossible to.

·
Registered
3,783 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
deadsp0t said:
There is a Bing app if you are a mobile junkie like me. :good:
I gave Bing a try with no luck. I really didn't know what to put in the search, any ideas ? Thanks

1 - 14 of 14 Posts