Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Banned
228 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone I have a set of 10 spoke California edition mustang rims with brand new Pirelli tires that are still new. In total these rims and tires have 4500 miles on them. These rims are rare and don't come on just any mustangs...they only come on the California Edition. My offer is 1200 for them.

image-736470409.jpg

image-988330528.jpg

image-3840165709.jpg

·
Registered
1,782 Posts
Mustang_5.0 said:
Hi everyone I have a set of 10 spoke California edition mustang rims with brand new Pirelli tires that are still new. In total these rims and tires have 4500 miles on them. These rims are rare and don't come on just any mustangs...they only come on the California Edition. My offer is 1200 for them.
What is the tire diameter and where are you located?

·
Banned
228 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
In San Jose Cali

Anyone? Still for sale

---------- Post added at 07:58 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:57 PM ----------

What is the tire diameter and where are you located?
245 19 inch rims
Pretty much stock Pirellis

·
Registered
569 Posts
I want some c/s rims. 19"? I live in Europe, so shipping is gonna be harsh. Packaging is gonna need to be on point too. No possibility for error. Who's got a good price for me? I've decided wheels and tires come before DS and brakes.

·
Banned
228 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I want some c/s rims. 19"? I live in Europe, so shipping is gonna be harsh. Packaging is gonna need to be on point too. No possibility for error. Who's got a good price for me? I've decided wheels and tires come before DS and brakes.
Tell u what if u can pay for the shipping
I'll package it and send the rims and tires out to u

·
Registered
569 Posts
I'll pay the shipping, but that screws me a bit on overall. Hoping for a friendly price. You gonna have to ship freight to an APO in Germany? Can you get an estimate. I don't exactly have a USPS. We just have a cheap version of that with lazy ass overpaid civilians with attitudes.

·
Registered
569 Posts
Eh, for the price, I can get over not going with the ten inch in the back AMR ones I want on AM's project blackout car. My whole pony is blacked out, except for the ****ty stock rims...

·
Registered
7,204 Posts
Eh, for the price, I can get over not going with the ten inch in the back AMR ones I want on AM's project blackout car. My whole pony is blacked out, except for the ****ty stock rims...
Just so you know the GT/CS rims are grey not black. The v6 pp rims are the black ones.

ForumRunner_20130104_101355.png

ForumRunner_20130104_101419.png

These are the black pp rims.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts