Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
134 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just bought the 2012 mustang conv.base model. Its yellow gold color and was wondering if anyone had any good graphic ideas that looks good. I was thinking either stripes or some other kind of original concept. Was also bummed it didnt have the bluetooth phone option on the radio. Cant have everything right . Any help would be appreciated thnx

·
Registered
101 Posts
Congrats man. . I personally like the boss 302's hockey stick decal. I think that would look good. Plus add a dark decal on your hoods body lines.

·
Registered
809 Posts
Maybe some silver ghost stripes or some kind of pattern. I'm in the process of trying to design some matte black tribal or graph. I think I'm going to have it air brushed on though, you get a better blend for the ghost effect and it helps eliminate hard edges that draw the eyes from detail.

·
Registered
3,463 Posts
The boss stripe is a nice touch. I like it, that's why i got it on mine. But when it comes to the hood, you need coverage if you go with the boss route. I hate hood spears and with the C stripe, it looks not enough. AM sells the pieces separately but hey it's your car. I like that color along with the lava red. It's different than the basics

1 - 4 of 4 Posts