Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
134 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just bought the 2012 mustang conv. Its yellow gold color and was wondering if anyone had any good graphic ideas that looks good. I was thinking either stripes or some other kind of original concept. Was also bummed it didnt have the bluetooth phone option on the radio. Cant have everything right :). Any help would be appreciated thnx

·
Registered
32 Posts
I just bought the 2012 mustang conv. Its yellow gold color and was wondering if anyone had any good graphic ideas that looks good. I was thinking either stripes or some other kind of original concept. Was also bummed it didnt have the bluetooth phone option on the radio. Cant have everything right :). Any help would be appreciated thnx
What's the name of your color? I have a convertible as well and I'm looking into the Boss 302 decals, which are on the side, since the racing stripes really look better on the coupes because they run the full length of the car. :good:

·
Registered
134 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Ford calls it gold but the dealer had it listed as yellow. Ive been told stripes wouldnt look good since its a conv style. Im also curious if they sell the module that enables bluetooth capability to the radio system since the base model has the phone button but no ability to use it.

·
Registered
32 Posts
Ford calls it gold but the dealer had it listed as yellow. Ive been told stripes wouldnt look good since its a conv style. Im also curious if they sell the module that enables bluetooth capability to the radio system since the base model has the phone button but no ability to use it.
Yeah, that's what I'm saying, stripes aren't good on convertibles, only coupes, the Boss decals are on the side of the car...

Attachments

·
Registered
32 Posts
Also, I'm not sure about the bluetooth, I just know it comes with the Premium models

·
Registered
325 Posts
I believe that module is built into the Shaker systems.

·
Registered
1,889 Posts
It should be the Yellow Blaze color, is it the base model? All the Premium models have SYNC and "leather" seats standard with the mycolor options. U have any pics?

·
Registered
134 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Yellow blaze sounds about right. The saleman said it had the sync as a base model however i was fooled when i tried using it today. This is my first mustang so dressing it up with extras is making me happy. Ive owned trucks all my life.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,889 Posts
Yellow blaze sounds about right. The saleman said it had the sync as a base model however i was fooled when i tried using it today. This is my first mustang so dressing it up with extras is making me happy. Ive owned trucks all my life.
If u have cloth seats and its a base, u won't have SYNC or Bluetooth... But it's definitely a nice color and u will have fun once the modding starts, SYNC is overrated anyway, u now have the option of adding a much better NAV system with Bluetooth if u choose... Congrats on your purchase :)

·
Registered
3,551 Posts
If u have cloth seats and its a base, u won't have SYNC or Bluetooth... But it's definitely a nice color and u will have fun once the modding starts, SYNC is overrated anyway, u now have the option of adding a much better NAV system with Bluetooth if u choose... Congrats on your purchase :)
This,

although what do you want the bluetooth for? Music or Phone calls or both?

If it is just music, there is an amazing option under 100 dollars that does the job reallllly well. It also stays in the center compartment so you never see it.

·
Registered
134 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Nosympathy, i have the AUX output in the center console but was a cool thought to be able to control calls with the bluetooth. Not a huge deal cause at somepoint i will be adding a nav system. Just sticking to exterior design for right now.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts