Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I own a v6 2012 mustang, it is the mustang club of america edition also with the racing package. My friend owns a 2011 v6 base camaro. We have been arguing over which of our cars is faster. which do you all say is faster?

·
Registered
49 Posts
Well the 12 mustang has about 305 hp and the 11 camaro has 312 depends if the cars are stick or not but im sure the mustang will kick *** of the line but the camaro will finish the race.

·
Registered
45 Posts
They are both equally good and both cost the same as well as the 6 cylinder Challenger.I would definitely go with the Camaro out of the two you mentioned because the Mustangs are a dime a dozen now whereas you don't see that many new Camaros.If you are buying the six you are not interested which one might be .2 sec. faster 0-60 anyway.

·
Registered
46 Posts
jimmy52,
If you would like to compare these vehicles in a side by side comparison I would suggest that you visit the Chevrolet web site. On the site you can use the competitive comparison tool to do this. I hope this will help you!
Thank you,
Stacy GM Customer Service

·
Registered
29 Posts
The 2012 v6 mustang can run 13s with a avg driver. The new v6 is a heavy pig And run mid 14s. I see most of them run low 15s at the track. You would pull a few cars on him. The new camaro is just to heavy while the new mustang kept there weight and added more power

1 - 6 of 6 Posts