Mustang Evolution Forum banner
1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I saw this a little while ago and haven't seen anyone talking about it, thought I would share for anyone who hasn't seen. I have received the rear lower diffuser and will be getting it painted eventually. I don't exactly like how it's a add on to the whole bumper and bumps out a little, but I received it and test fit, fits like a glove and is a pretty smooth transition.

Attachments

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
You don't like ketchup & mustard? Haha yea I can't say I like the color...

·
Registered
3,783 Posts
Bladezx said:
That's clearly orange lol

---------- Post added at 08:19 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:17 AM ----------

I'm going with the Saleen kit. Or prob the rtr kit with real fender vents.
Your clearly colored blind.

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
I just got a response that the splitters should be available in about a month.....we'll see.

·
Registered
1,187 Posts
I saw this a little while ago and haven't seen anyone talking about it, thought I would share for anyone who hasn't seen. I have received the rear lower diffuser and will be getting it painted eventually. I don't exactly like how it's a add on to the whole bumper and bumps out a little, but I received it and test fit, fits like a glove and is a pretty smooth transition.
So it adds on with no need for cutting, correct? If so, that beats adding a Boss diffuser. Plus Id think that would allow the body color of the lower section of that rear bump cover to show, no?

1 - 20 of 42 Posts