Mustang Evolution Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Dragon Tail Master
1,332 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone know the code for turning these off. I was told by the service advisor at the local dealership there was a code (like turning off the seatbelt chime) for the Accent lights, but he could not remember it.
Just checking to see if anyone has been able to turn these off.

·
Registered
1,121 Posts
Anyone know the code for turning these off. I was told by the service advisor at the local dealership there was a code (like turning off the seatbelt chime) for the Accent lights, but he could not remember it.
Just checking to see if anyone has been able to turn these off.
If your are referring to the cup holder/floor lighting... It is controlled through you gauge settings using the buttons to the left of he steering wheel. Center button of the three toggles the various settings, right button changed the color for the selected setting.

·
Dragon Tail Master
1,332 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Marker lights at night, accent lights during the day. LED Corner lights in the front

·
Premium Member
5,451 Posts
Owners Manual have anything on this?

·
Dragon Tail Master
1,332 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·

·
Registered
3,460 Posts
Hehe those are daytime running lights. You're in the same boat as anyone else wanting to turn DRL's off. Gotta take it to the dealer for reprogramming.

·
Registered
1,623 Posts
Well, since it's a different light for us, you could just modify the harness to prevent current from getting to the lights. I don't really see the purpose though.

·
Registered
1,231 Posts
We'll do it the hillbilly way. Turn your lights on and we will start cutting wires until the ones you want off 'go off'. Done.......as easy as that :)

·
Registered
3,997 Posts
Hey David

You sure gonna feel bad if (WHEN) somebody takes your advice.:lmao::lmao::lmao:

I have been laughing ever since I read your advice. Very funny.

David said:
We'll do it the hillbilly way. Turn your lights on and we will start cutting wires until the ones you want off 'go off'. Done.......as easy as that
Ha! Ha! Ha!
Ronnie:good:

Reactions: David Young

·
Registered
737 Posts
David Young said:
We'll do it the hillbilly way. Turn your lights on and we will start cutting wires until the ones you want off 'go off'. Done.......as easy as that :)
Haha that is hilarious....thanks for the laugh

·
Registered
48 Posts
Thing you could do is just get some window tint and tint all the marker lights a darker color. I did this with mine and it produced a much better appearance. As far as the DRL goes though you would need to have everything reprogrammed i believe.

·
Registered
1,231 Posts
Disclaimer: Please don't cut your wires. It was a joke :lol:

·
Registered
1,623 Posts
Disclaimer: Please don't cut your wires. It was a joke :lol:
I didn't get the memo... going to make a thread asking my why turn signals and horn don't work. brb

JK :lol:

1 - 13 of 13 Posts