Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
45 Posts
Looks great. Did you tape off the center of the faux cap when you plastidipped it?

·
Registered
1,417 Posts
vinyl wrapping mine tonight...keep fingers crossed for me! the Trufiber CF rear panel is all off angle and the place to mount the fake gas cap...way off....got to cut out center to fit cap in flush......got refund. Trying something else ;)

---------- Post added at 04:53 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:52 PM ----------

ok...tipped your hand...'and' what else did you do..............?

·
Registered
186 Posts
Not going to lie, don't know how I feel about the matte black with the glossy light area. But it's your car and if you like it that's all that matters.

·
Registered
1,067 Posts
I dont like the shiny part plus my wife couldnt keep her fingers off of it! plus the chrome on the emblem was killin me
Yes, mine collects dust and dirt from the street. Each time I stop someplace I have to MicroFiber Coth off that shiny part and also get prints off of it. I think I will be doing the exact same thing on my '13 as well. Thanks for the Inspiration !

Art

·
Registered
2,604 Posts
How does the dip seem to be holding up on the exhaust? I've heard it hold up good right?

1 - 20 of 28 Posts