Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
188 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anybody know where I can find some gauge faces to swap on a premium cluster? Been looking online everywhere and can't seem to find any. Not really a fan of the font anymore and want a cleaner and easier to read font.

·
Registered
737 Posts
Pick a part, I recommend the Parts Farm. They have a Facebook page and an eBay store.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
188 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
They look like they have only oem parts off of other vehicles, what I am looking for is just the gauge face with different font, which will be an aftermarket kind of thing.

·
Registered
900 Posts
+1 for Black Cat Custom. I replaced my white gauge faces with a set from them. You choose the font and you can add custom touches too. I added the mustang running horse logo. Nice little touch. I'd post a pic but I'm away from the computer (and car). Had a thread on stangnet forums but can't find it with my phone.

·
Registered
188 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
+1 for Black Cat Custom. I replaced my white gauge faces with a set from them. You choose the font and you can add custom touches too. I added the mustang running horse logo. Nice little touch. I'd post a pic but I'm away from the computer (and car). Had a thread on stangnet forums but can't find it with my phone.
I'll try to look for the thread again but if you could post some of your pictures whenever you can, that would be great. I was looking on their website and looks like u can only choose between 3 different styles. still they look much better then stock

·
Registered
900 Posts

·
Registered
188 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thanks! just what i was looking for! Can the lettering or the horse option be written on both rpm and speedometer or just one?

·
Registered
900 Posts
You can put it on both. Wish I had lol.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts