Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok so I want to start adding some cosmetic things to my car and right now I'm focused on the front. I would like to do the boss front splitter and maybe the roush grill. However, I'm skeptical on the grill because I really like the fog lights on the grill. Does anyone have that set on here with DIB? And I am open to any other grills and splitters that you guys might have installed would love to see them guys!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
142 Posts
I have the roush grill and roush lip spoiler on my sterling grey. It has dirt all over it from a mixture of rain and road construction at work. I'll wash it off tomorrow and post some pics. The rousb lower grill should be available end of this month. Im considering making some brackets to install the fog lights behind the grill. If I do I will post pics with a how to.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Heartless said:
I have the roush grill and roush lip spoiler on my sterling grey. It has dirt all over it from a mixture of rain and road construction at work. I'll wash it off tomorrow and post some pics. The rousb lower grill should be available end of this month. Im considering making some brackets to install the fog lights behind the grill. If I do I will post pics with a how to.
Ok man thank you sounds good and I love the sterling
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
412 Posts
Love it. How difficult was splitter install? Saw you have to modify stock splitter.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
142 Posts
Woodga16 said:
Love it. How difficult was splitter install? Saw you have to modify stock splitter.
Not as bad as I thought it would be but i did it in the shop with a rack, air saw, 1/4 electric impact. Took about an hour. If you have a dremel then cutting the stock lip wouldnt be bad.

---------- Post added at 05:57 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:55 PM ----------

OzzyLiriano said:
I just posted a new front lip.thread and just saw this, niceee!
Thanks man. Btw love the gt500 quad pics u posted. Looks real good. Can't wait till I have some extra cash so I can get it.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
412 Posts
Have you thought about just taking out the lower grille completely? I think it would complete your look.
I'm still stuck between Roush grille/splitter or boss splitter/ CDC grille. My cars black and I'm unsure how the Roush grille will look.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
142 Posts
Woodga16 said:
Have you thought about just taking out the lower grille completely? I think it would complete your look.
I'm still stuck between Roush grille/splitter or boss splitter/ CDC grille. My cars black and I'm unsure how the Roush grille will look.
You and I have discussed this once and I was leaning towards the cdc. I ended up taking out my stock grill and cutting out the fogs. I painted everything black and then put just the outer frame of the stock grill back on so I could see how the cdc big open space would look It just didnt look good to me on my color and then the local dealership got in 2 roush's. One black and one gthig. Man the black looked real good so I was sold on the grille and lip at that point. On the lower I'm just going to wait till next month when the roush lower is available. Here's a pic of the roush on a black 2013.

ForumRunner_20121020_183408.png
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
412 Posts
Ya so busy with work, forget who I talk to on here sometimes.
How did you like the black Roush with grille in person? I'm not convinced by pictures, but your car looks awesome!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
142 Posts
Woodga16 said:
Ya so busy with work, forget who I talk to on here sometimes.
How did you like the black Roush with grille in person? I'm not convinced by pictures, but your car looks awesome!
Mannnnn that black roush looked sooo good. I actually never liked the roush big bumper fog lights until I saw them on the black roush. Made me wish my car was black but my last 3 cars were black so I went with the grey. See for me the cdc looks deceiving in pictures. On the gt in person even with everything painted matte black, the big open space just looked incomplete. Pictures online the cdc looks pretty good though. I dont mind it on a cobra with the bottom to match but im tellin you seeing that roush in person did it for me.
 
1 - 12 of 12 Posts
Top