Mustang Evolution Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just finished a Steeda CAI install on our 2013 GT Automatic, now has Boss 302 Intake, Discovered I have an extra Brake Booster Vacuum hose with no where to Plug In. It is the Yellow ended one. Read some old threads on this but they did not give me a clear direction on were to plug it in or not plug it in. I Had an Idea to stick it in the sound tube inlet which is not being used. Anyone have some ideas and parts required
Hood Motor vehicle Automotive design Automotive lighting Automotive exterior

·
Administrator
6,084 Posts
Welcome and thank you for joining MustangEvolution!
Please read the Site Rules if you haven’t already.
I encourage you to complete your Account Settings.
Do you need help posting? Please read this FAQ.

We’re happy you’ve chosen to join our community.

·
Tech Expert
2014 Premium GT, SGM, Brembo, Auto, Tech, Comfort
3,078 Posts
CAI (stock or aftermarket) for auto is different than the manual one, with an additional connection, as you've discovered. When I damaged mine, I had to cut the required fitting off the damaged intake and fit it into the spot blocked off on the manual CAI I got to replace the damaged one. This doesn't help you much, beyond articulating the problem you can already see. If you have a wrecker-yard nearby, see if you can get an auto intake tube, any 11-14 'yote will do, and that'll get you the fitting....

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Welcome and thank you for joining MustangEvolution!
Please read the Site Rules if you haven’t already.
I encourage you to complete your Account Settings.
Do you need help posting? Please read this FAQ.

We’re happy you’ve chosen to join our community.
Looks like I have been able to solve this problem with some 3/8" hose a treaded connector in a new hole in Black ABS Air tube,

·
Tech Expert
2014 Premium GT, SGM, Brembo, Auto, Tech, Comfort
3,078 Posts
That would do it. I wanted to continue to use the stock clip on hone in my case.

Reactions: crjackson
1 - 5 of 5 Posts