Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've got a 2013 GT and I'm looking into sending it to Shelby for the GT350 conversion. It looks sweet. Has any one done this?

·
Registered
3,903 Posts
McQueen said:
30k$$ i looked into it but it was way too much. For that i would get a 13 gt500
+1

·
Registered
223 Posts
+100

·
Registered
2,201 Posts
If you got the money do it I think it would be badass..yes you can just go grab a 13 gt500 but that's too easy, plus you'll have the satisfaction of knowing your GT was built up from the Shelby Team and that's gotta be some cool story to tell bro

·
Registered
1,608 Posts
for 30-35k that you'll spend on the gt350 you can make a crazy awesome 5.0 I would say screw the gt350 and make an awesome gt
Hell yea, get a complete engine and tranny built and a twin turbo kit making over 1000hp and still have $$$ left for some cosmetic, suspension, brakes and Gas. That car will probably have a higher resale value than a normal gt350.

·
Registered
594 Posts
well I looked into it and for 25k you could have a built supercharged 5.0, with full suspension, new hood, new gears, full exhaust, new wheels and tires, new driveshaft, exterior mods. Have a car running 10s and pretty safely too...or for 35k you could have a body kit, supercharger, and weak susp. And risk blowing an engine I know what I would choose if I were making that decision...lol

1 - 10 of 10 Posts