Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
138 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone know if I can still get my hands on the rear caliper adapter bracket? I've searched high and low but I always end up back at the dead end ebay link :(
Hoping I could just find the adapter I dont really wanna pull the axles etc

·
Registered
195 Posts
Does anyone know if I can still get my hands on the rear caliper adapter bracket? I've searched high and low but I always end up back at the dead end ebay link :(
Dang, I don't see them on eBay neither no more. Bummer, they work great had mine for at least 5 years.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Whew!!! Just got mine in June and I notice no more.
This is the guy's Ebay name: ncmustangparts
Good Luck!

---------- Post added at 11:17 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:17 AM ----------

Good Luck!

·
Registered
22 Posts
Good Luck!

---------- Post added at 11:17 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:17 AM ----------

Good Luck!
We must have bought the last two sets, I also got a pair in June! Maybe (if time allows) wait to see if they are just replenishing their inventory?

·
Registered
455 Posts
Yes that is the same seller I got mine from a few years back also. Makes the job a lot easier when you don't have to pull the axels to do this upgrade.

·
Premium Member
2,757 Posts
I had them on my 2014 TrakPak and they worked great, look at my pictures.
I have a set that I was going to use on a friends car, but he sold it. I did prime them with etching paint and then used used chassis black as we live in a wet and damp climate.
I'd sell them to you for what I paid plus shipping. I paid $99, just give me your address or I think I send them for $10.
Just let me know.

---------- Post added at 11:46 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:45 AM ----------

I had them on my 2014 TrakPak and they worked great, look at my pictures.
I have a set that I was going to use on a friends car, but he sold it. I did prime them with etching paint and then used used chassis black as we live in a wet and damp climate.
I'd sell them to you for what I paid plus shipping. I paid $99, just give me your address or I think I send them for $10.
Just let me know.

·
Premium Member
2,757 Posts
The extra set I have, just let me know if you want them, they're brand new. I used etching primer and chassis black. Just the same ones I put on my 14 TrakPak.

Attachments

·
Registered
24 Posts
Big brake brackets

Ok anyone on here wants to know how to get the ebay brackets that allow the use of GT 500 brakes Here is the item number you punch into the search bar on ebay. Like I said punch this number in and they will pop up, I know, that's how I saved his parts.

Ciao, Robin

·
Registered
138 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Ok anyone on here wants to know how to get the ebay brackets that allow the use of GT 500 brakes Here is the item number you punch into the search bar on ebay. Like I said punch this number in and they will pop up, I know, that's how I saved his parts.

Ciao, Robin
thx dude ill let my buddy know:thumb:

·
Registered
7 Posts
I just noticed that he has more for sale:
https://www.ebay.com/itm/05-14-Mustang-14-Rear-Brake-Rotor-Adapter-Brackets-GT-Boss-302-GT500-V6-/163876475126?hash=item2627cc90f6
Hope you can grab them if you still need them.

---------- Post added at 04:42 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:42 PM ----------

I just noticed that he has more for sale:
https://www.ebay.com/itm/05-14-Mustang-14-Rear-Brake-Rotor-Adapter-Brackets-GT-Boss-302-GT500-V6-/163876475126?hash=item2627cc90f6
Hope you can grab them if you still need them.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts