Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone knows if the 2013 5.0 headlights will fit the 2011 5.0?If so where can u buy them? Plus the taillights and bumper on the 2013....where to buy both if they can fit?

·
Registered
1,791 Posts
Do a search. This topic has been covered numerous times since the '13s came out. All parts are available at your local ford dealer. Good luck.

·
Registered
964 Posts
The tAil lights fit they leave a small gap from the bumper and bottom of the tail light . There is a thread in the v6 section. It was while back but had pics to.

·
Banned
228 Posts
I think it's possible

But wouldn't u have to upgrade to the Shelby or 2013 gt front end? On a count that the head lights are slanted like the gt500 head lights and the stock 2011-2012 gt's are more rounded and oval than a slanted square

·
Loc: Austin,TX
5,980 Posts
Sharktales over on S197 started this project but it turned into to much of a hassle. Not that it wasn't possible. I believe he is the 1st person to put a 2010+ front end on his 05+ and it looks sick. Haven't seen anyone else attempt it yet.

·
Registered
598 Posts
It is possible. I saw a thread on one of the forums that somebody did it--just don't recall which one (S197, ModdedMustangs?). The lights apparently bolted right in, but the wire harness needed some surgery. Sounded like a huge PITA.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts