Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
545 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was wondering if anyone had a video or some kinda guide that shows how to remove the front bumper with out ruining the integrity of the bumper or factory grille its self. Want to install the bullit style grille or the 2013 mustang that i found on American muscle. On the manufacturers installation guide it says to remove bumper but doesn't show you how. I don't want to just rip out grille like how you do on the installation of the CDC grille plus i don't think it will work that way. Any suggestion, tips, guides or video will help.

·
AmericanMuscle.com
2,878 Posts
I was wondering if anyone had a video or some kinda guide that shows how to remove the front bumper with out ruining the integrity of the bumper or factory grille its self. Want to install the bullit style grille or the 2013 mustang that i found on American muscle. On the manufacturers installation guide it says to remove bumper but doesn't show you how. I don't want to just rip out grille like how you do on the installation of the CDC grille plus i don't think it will work that way. Any suggestion, tips, guides or video will help.
Removing the stock Bumper is very simple. Just a few clips and a little pulling and you're in good shape! The video above will definitely show you the correct procedures.

Let me know if I can be of any assistance with your purchase of the Bullit Grille! Our Mustang Experts are here Monday-Friday from 9AM-9PM EST and Saturdays from 9AM-5:30PM EST. If you want to hit them up, their number is 866.727.1266. I can also have one of them call you directly.

-Dan

·
Registered
545 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Removing the stock Bumper is very simple. Just a few clips and a little pulling and you're in good shape! The video above will definitely show you the correct procedures.

Let me know if I can be of any assistance with your purchase of the Bullit Grille! Our Mustang Experts are here Monday-Friday from 9AM-9PM EST and Saturdays from 9AM-5:30PM EST. If you want to hit them up, their number is 866.727.1266. I can also have one of them call you directly.

-Dan
Thanks Dan

·
Registered
545 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Just installed the grille yesterday and it only took me about 2 hours. Taking off the bumper cover was not bad at all. When i installed the grille i did not use the screw that it came with. I used bolts instead just for a cleaner install. Let me know what some of you think i will try and post some better pictures later.

Attachments

·
Registered
545 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Did u consider the boss 302S grille
I did. But I went with this cuz i like the look of the fog light behind the grille. I still debating on getting a emblem or not.

---------- Post added at 05:48 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:45 PM ----------

Never have liked it. Then again I don't like seeing the fog lights in the grill. Hidden looks nice though.
It always bothered me that the fog lights take some much from the grille. So thats why i blacked the lights out and installed this grille. It looks clean now.

---------- Post added at 05:50 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:48 PM ----------

Did u consider the boss 302S grille
Hey we're did you get that chin spoiler? That looks bada$$!

1 - 20 of 23 Posts