Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
614 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I cant seem to find anything for my '13 5.0 online. Im looking for a hood with a nice scoop, and preferably a ram air scoop, not a fake honeycomb scoop. Are there just things that haven't come out for the new '13 yet? Almost everything on AM says 10-12, hardly anything says '13. Am I missing something here?
Thanks in advanced guys!

·
Registered
559 Posts
There's lot's of parts out for the '13's, just not a lot of hoods yet.

·
Registered
614 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
On AM? Are there some body parts from the 12s that are interchangeable with the 13s? I know there are performance parts for them, same as the 12s 5.0 engine so all that's interchangeable

·
Registered
598 Posts
There's not much bodywork out yet. Give the vendors some time, it will come. I've seen several parts come out in the 5 months I've had mine. FOr example all the RTR stuff just came out a couple of months ago, there's new stuff that TruFiber showed at SEMA, etc.

·
Registered
614 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
svilla00 said:
AM has good stuff, I just don't think there's many hoods out for the 13's yet
Well that blows :/
I figured the hoods from the 10-12 models might be interchangeable since you can buy the gt500 front face for them and still keep your original 10-12 hood I believe? Idk for sure though

·
Registered
350 Posts
Are the 2012-13 GT500 hoods interchangeable with the 13 Gt's. They appear to have the same hood and nose as ours. If so, there are several gt500 aftermarket hoods out

·
Registered
614 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
2013_stang_gt said:
Are the 2012-13 GT500 hoods interchangeable with the 13 Gt's. They appear to have the same hood and nose as ours. If so, there are several gt500 aftermarket hoods out
Yeah thats what I was thinking too

1 - 11 of 11 Posts