Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
278 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just saw AM came out with the billet upper and lower grilles for pretty cheap. I love the style. However, it says the only one that will fit the v6 is an overlay and goes around the pony. The gt one is a replacement grille and deletes the pony. I love that! I got a v6... Can I use the gt grille for it? Please say yes. I don't wanna drop 200$ on the roush upper (plastic) and get a billet lower from AM...

·
Registered
598 Posts
I'd ask them. Looking at the product shots, it looks to me like the same car was used for all of the grilles & it's a GT. Note the GT hood with heat extractor vents in the V6 grille photos. AFAIK the front fascia is basically the same part.

·
Premium Member
5,640 Posts
Are the real pics or do they photoshop the crap
out of those pics

·
AmericanMuscle.com
2,878 Posts
I just saw AM came out with the billet upper and lower grilles for pretty cheap. I love the style. However, it says the only one that will fit the v6 is an overlay and goes around the pony. The gt one is a replacement grille and deletes the pony. I love that! I got a v6... Can I use the gt grille for it? Please say yes. I don't wanna drop 200$ on the roush upper (plastic) and get a billet lower from AM...
Dub9Stang,

We don't photoshop any of our cars. So if the V6 grille is on our 13'GT then the GT Grille will fit the V6. Give my CS team a call and they'll be able to get you squared away!

Our Mustang Experts are here Monday-Friday from 9AM-9PM EST and Saturdays from 9AM-5:30PM EST. If you want to hit them up, their number is 866.727.1266.

-Dan

·
Premium Member
5,640 Posts
silvrskoundrel said:
Are the real pics or do they photoshop the crap
out of those pics
AMDanBailer said:
Dub9Stang,

We don't photoshop any of our cars. So if the V6 grille is on our 13'GT then I'm pretty sure the GT Grille will fit the V6. Give my CS team a call and they'll be able to get you squared away!

Our Mustang Experts are here Monday-Friday from 9AM-9PM EST and Saturdays from 9AM-5:30PM EST. If you want to hit them up, their number is 866.727.1266.

-Dan
My question was answered! Sorry for the doubt!

·
AmericanMuscle.com
2,878 Posts
My question was answered! Sorry for the doubt!
No worries at all silvr! Anytime you have a question or need me to clear something up, feel free to give me a shout.

-Dan

·
Registered
2,171 Posts
Thanks! I posted a question on the product yesterday, just waiting for a reply.

Dub9stang,

Feel free to shoot me or Dan a PM if you have any questions. Our Web Team is extremely busy with all of the products on our page and sometimes it takes them a few days to answer the questions. If you don't feel like waiting just give us a shout!

Shane

·
Registered
278 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
AMShaneLesky said:
Dub9stang,

Feel free to shoot me or Dan a PM if you have any questions. Our Web Team is extremely busy with all of the products on our page and sometimes it takes them a few days to answer the questions. If you don't feel like waiting just give us a shout!

Shane
Thanks. I gave AM a call and the guy told me its vehicle specific so it probably wouldn't fit :/

·
Registered
2,171 Posts
Thanks. I gave AM a call and the guy told me its vehicle specific so it probably wouldn't fit :/

Dub9stang,

That's too bad it doesn't fit for each model. Sorry for the inconvenience! Thanks for posting back and letting me know though, it's useful info for me in the future.

Thanks again!

Shane

1 - 10 of 10 Posts