Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
297 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I noticed that the driver side front quarter panel rubs on the A pillar and on the other side is spaced properly. After loosening the screws holding the quarter panel down, i pulled it out a little and now it doesn't touch anymore. Took it in to service department and they are going to repaint the area. The bozo who programmed the machine that puts these panels together must have screwed up on the spacing. At the dealer, every 2013 mustang had the same problem.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,889 Posts
I noticed that the driver side front quarter panel rubs on the A pillar and on the other side is spaced properly. After loosening the screws holding the quarter panel down, i pulled it out a little and now it doesn't touch anymore. Took it in to service department and they are going to repaint the area. The bozo who programmed the machine that puts these panels together must have screwed up on the spacing. At the dealer, every 2013 mustang had the same problem.
I'm almost certain that this car may have had some sort of lot damage before u bought it and was repainted, mine did and I found it early enough to refuse to stay with the car and get another unit

·
Registered
297 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Well I took it in last week, complained, pointed it out on the other mustangs, and received a free extended warranty! But I have a feeling thy wont fix the other ones and just keep it hush hush.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts