Mustang Evolution Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So, just bought a 2013 V6 Premium with the Performance Package, and had some questions. First off, i know that the PP comes with GT coupe shocks/struts, and springs, so if i lower, can i get lowering springs for the GT? Second, the brake calipers are from the GT, and when i eventually upgrade to slotted rotors, hawk performance street pads, do i get ones for the GT? I've read that the GT has slightly larger front rotors. So does that mean that my car would have them also? When ordering new rotors, i've noticed they don't ask if you have the performance pkg. other than these questions, i'm absolutely in love with "Victoria" (that's her name)! Thanks everyone, glad i'm now part of the Mustang family! :)

·
Registered
2,280 Posts
So, just bought a 2013 V6 Premium with the Performance Package, and had some questions. First off, i know that the PP comes with GT coupe shocks/struts, and springs, so if i lower, can i get lowering springs for the GT? Second, the brake calipers are from the GT, and when i eventually upgrade to slotted rotors, hawk performance street pads, do i get ones for the GT? I've read that the GT has slightly larger front rotors. So does that mean that my car would have them also? When ordering new rotors, i've noticed they don't ask if you have the performance pkg. other than these questions, i'm absolutely in love with "Victoria" (that's her name)! Thanks everyone, glad i'm now part of the Mustang family! :)
Spring wise you get the gt ones it is all the same. I bought mine off a guy with a gt. From what I understand everything is the same but I would double check before you purchase anything. Everything I have gotten is for the gt as well

1 - 2 of 2 Posts