Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
62 Posts
So I read an article that they would only be producing 100-150 of these a yr. How hard would it be to get one?

---------- Post added at 01:05 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:04 AM ----------

On the first yr they come out?

·
Registered
113 Posts
Given the expected price range, I don't think it will be a problem to get one... not a lot of people out there right now that have that much change laying around looking for a toy...

·
Registered
62 Posts
Given the expected price range, I don't think it will be a problem to get one... not a lot of people out there right now that have that much change laying around looking for a toy...
Sounds good. I've never bought a saleen or a roush or anything like that so I don't know if there's a process like pre ordering or a waiting in a line sort of deal.

·
Registered
113 Posts
LOL, I wouldn't know either. I used to have an 86 Saleen that I bought used, the 99 I also bought used. The 2011 was sitting in the Troy showroom for a couple of months. The person who had originally ordered it changed their mind and bought a Kona Blue Coupe instead. I grabbed it because it's the only grabber blue convertible they ever made.

You could always call them and get on a list, I'm sure they have one since I lot of the low numbered cars are 'generally' more desired as collectors.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts