Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
1,020 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
http://urbanacitizen.autoconx.com/Ad/For-Sale.cfm/515960553/2013-Ford-Mustang/Sturgis-SD/#phototabs

Like the rear trunk / tail light filler. Like the front Grilles. Honestly the upper grill looks just like a GT/CS grille with the Saleen logo in place of the Tri Bar... I like the GT/CS grill though so... I honestly expected a more race inspired body kit and the rear wing doesnt go well because the rest of the car isnt as for the lack of a better word, different... I was really looking forward to seeing a body kit that was extended, wider, lower etc.

·
Registered
1,020 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
If it went buy me on the road I wouldn't even realize it was a Saleen. They have always had a more aggressive stance and the tail IMO on the new one doesn't look right without other body modifications.

·
Banned
1,176 Posts
I agree it looks just like the 5.0 they have always put some kind of body kit on them I'm not sure why they didn't this year. I'm not a fan of it how it looks in 2013 recent years it looked really good.

·
Registered
132 Posts

·
Registered
1,782 Posts
pwrby4d said:
If it went buy me on the road I wouldn't even realize it was a Saleen. They have always had a more aggressive stance and the tail IMO on the new one doesn't look right without other body modifications.
Ryan7racin said:
I agree it looks just like the 5.0 they have always put some kind of body kit on them I'm not sure why they didn't this year. I'm not a fan of it how it looks in 2013 recent years it looked really good.
It does not even look like a 2013. The nose looks shorter/stubbier like the 2012, while the 2013 is more elongated looking. I completely agree with you guys. If I were to drop money on a specialty model, I would want it to BE special-just basing on looks.

·
Banned
1,176 Posts
Badinuf said:
I fixed it for you. Hope it doesn't happen but....
Yea I'm thinking the same thing.

---------- Post added at 09:37 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:36 AM ----------

It just doesn't look like a special edition at all like the past years. Even the roush kinda looks plan.

·
Registered
598 Posts
It does not even look like a 2013. The nose looks shorter/stubbier like the 2012, while the 2013 is more elongated looking. I completely agree with you guys. If I were to drop money on a specialty model, I would want it to BE special-just basing on looks.
No, it looks EXACTLY like a 2013. Just with a grille, big wing, some stickers, and wheels. Very little was done cosmetically. After all the years with body kits I wonder why they aren't bothering now?

·
Premium Member
3,444 Posts
claudermilk said:
No, it looks EXACTLY like a 2013. Just with a grille, big wing, some stickers, and wheels. Very little was done cosmetically. After all the years with body kits I wonder why they aren't bothering now?
Might have to do with Steve Saleen owning the brand again. If you look at all the models from when he was in charge you'll notice they weren't too radical.

·
Registered
113 Posts
Meh.... I'll stick with my 2011, at least it doesn't look like a stock 2013.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts