Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Just wondering if anyone got a better deal than me on my car? I paid $1,000 over dealer invoice for a convertible. Roughly $61k for a convertible SVT with elec upgrade.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
When did u get it?
Ordered in April and picked it up in July. I got dealer in a soft spot because they screwed up my order for a 2012. The owner of the dealership tried to back out on delivery date! I honestly don't think anyone could have bought one cheaper than that. I drive it every day and just put it away for winter 2 weeks ago.

·
Registered
2,907 Posts
Early production ones went for like 5k over invoice

·
Registered
2 Posts
New to site...no good pics yet. This is my first mustang. Ordered in April, took delivery in July. SVT with elec n nav upgrades and paid 61k. My only complaint, want to do Supersnake but traction with this HP already sux. Any suggestions?

·
Registered
129 Posts
New to site...no good pics yet. This is my first mustang. Ordered in April, took delivery in July. SVT with elec n nav upgrades and paid 61k. My only complaint, want to do Supersnake but traction with this HP already sux. Any suggestions?
I've ordered '12 brakes for all the way around, 3.73 gear, traction lock diff, and 17 inch dark stars with skinnies up front and 15 inch dark stars with 295/55/15 MT ET Streets for the back. Let ya know how it works when they all come in and I get them installed. I did a vmp pulley, tb and tune and ended up with 686hp/707trq at the wheels and no traction at all with stock tires. Unless you get a drag radial with some sidewall, don't expect traction from a dead stop.

·
Registered
594 Posts
I would not do the supersnake option on the 2013 it's 30k and no hp upgrades mostly cosmetic that would cost you in the 10k range if done by yourself it's a waist of money...even if you go with the 850 hp package that's at least 40k that's robbery

·
Registered
1,608 Posts
I would not do the supersnake option on the 2013 it's 30k and no hp upgrades mostly cosmetic that would cost you in the 10k range if done by yourself it's a waist of money...even if you go with the 850 hp package that's at least 40k that's robbery
Good point but just like the gt350 it is all about the name and that it will have a much higher resale value.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts