Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
704 Posts
I like the styling of the 2013 shift nob can it fit on a 2011+
Are you talking about the automatic shifter? I think youd have to change the whole assembly its not just a knob like the manuals. That auto shifter on pre 2013 is a huge eyesore, it ruins the whole car! I dont think youd have the selectshift working very easily either, this all sounds very expensive to me

·
Registered
3,463 Posts
I just want a shifter that doesn't remind me of male genitalia on a stick. Odd but when you drive for 3 hours with a messed up iPod, you think a lot lol hurst maybe

·
Registered
53 Posts
Yep, that Hurst looks like a dildo.

How can a T shaped lever look like a penis?

If anything the 2013 auto shifter looks like one....

·
Registered
704 Posts
That hurst isnt bad but i still think the 13 shifter is real nice. There was a show called "the car show" on speed and a segment named which part from which car...the mustang auto shifter was one of them, its that distinguishable and the whole assembly looked like a hunk of plastic a child would play with lol

·
Registered
3,463 Posts
theACE said:
Yep, that Hurst looks like a dildo.

How can a T shaped lever look like a penis?

If anything the 2013 auto shifter looks like one....
Testicles my friend. Primer2tone commented that was what it looked like on a thread and it got me wondering. And yep it does. :/ I'd rather have the 13 shifter or a manual

·
Registered
526 Posts
Check out the hurst shifters.
Dudeeee, where did you get that? Was it easy to install? I started a thread awhile ago on this, because I can't stand my auto shifter and I kinda dropped researching and such, but I really like that Hurst shifter and havn't seen it before! Tell me more!

·
Registered
1,171 Posts
dgrum04 said:
Dudeeee, where did you get that? Was it easy to install? I started a thread awhile ago on this, because I can't stand my auto shifter and I kinda dropped researching and such, but I really like that Hurst shifter and havn't seen it before! Tell me more!
The "dildo" shifter is available on amazon. Look at my very first post as a ME member... All tr part numbers and amazon links.

Now I'm going to sit in a corner and cry why I evaluate my masculinity.

·
Registered
3,463 Posts
Red Stallion 11 said:
So maybe it looks like a cock, it still looks good and better than the last one by far
It's better than a 99-04. That's why I went manual lol I liked the 05-09. I think this one is too highly placed

1 - 13 of 13 Posts