Mustang Evolution Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
2,604 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a 2013 with sync and I play my iPod with the USB connection!! Before when I would go to play menu all my music would come up but now it just says "indexing" anyone have this problem & know how to fix it? Thanks.

·
Registered
2,604 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Actually I just changed my tune on the car & it seems to be working now!! Anyone else have this issue??

·
Registered
155 Posts
I think after its done indexing, it'll show up. Loaded my CDs in the jukebox and it indexed one time. After that, it never done it...

·
Registered
1,067 Posts
I just put the music files on a USB stick and plug it in the port. Sync will play them directly that way and the transfer time is better then via a media player plug in.

What I want to figure out is how to make playback random, instead of linear playback of the files. My Truck CD player has a random button and I have been thru the menus quite a few times and not seen a random USB play option?

·
Registered
2,604 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I just put the music files on a USB stick and plug it in the port. Sync will play them directly that way and the transfer time is better then via a media player plug in.

What I want to figure out is how to make playback random, instead of linear playback of the files. My Truck CD player has a random button and I have been thru the menus quite a few times and not seen a random USB play option?
I think if u go to media options there's a random option.

·
Registered
10 Posts
How can I replace the old phone I have synced with my new phone? Anybody? When I press phone and I've turned Bluetooth on it says it can't find my device.

·
Registered
130 Posts
How can I replace the old phone I have synced with my new phone? Anybody? When I press phone and I've turned Bluetooth on it says it can't find my device.
Again, I don't have a mustang but between the wife and I we've had 4 sync equipped cars. You should be able to scroll one way or the other when on the "phone" screen/menu of your radio. You can choose "delete devices" and then/or "add new device". Just make sure you have your phones Bluetooth settings ready to enter the pin from sync.

·
Pete Jones
781 Posts
There should be some type of setup in sync to delete or add phones, on dodges you have to hit the I connect button, say setup say phone pairing then etc etc to add the phone then you have tower what priority you want that phone to have.

·
Registered
297 Posts
I think you hit the phone button, then system settings, then bluetooth devices then delete device. Im thinking off the top of my head so I might bot be exact. Either way, it will be in your owners manual.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts