Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Any body please tel me how I get 2013 tail light look in my 2011. I seen somebody put sticker or something like that

·
Registered
767 Posts
I believe there are several companies that sell the back tail light section as a whole, and you would just take your back off, and plug the new ones in.

·
Registered
11 Posts
be ready to drop a ridiculous amount getting the 13' tail lights.

I think silverhorse racing priced it out and its just under 3 grand.

Wait for raxiom to make theirs (if it ever comes) this is why I decided to take just buy a 2013 to save the trouble, LOVE the tail lights

·
Registered
3,824 Posts
hastethedav said:

Wait for raxiom to make theirs (if it ever comes) this is why I decided to take just buy a 2013 to save the trouble, LOVE the tail lights
Why the hell would anyone pay 3k that's stupid when you can buy them from ford for 1300

·
Registered
11 Posts
Why the hell would anyone pay 3k that's stupid when you can buy them from ford for 1300
its the complete rear end package kit, bumper, trunk panel, even that horrible area around the license plate.

If you buy just the tail lights there is a gap with the 2010-12 and its pretty noticable. You need the whole rear end to have it fit right

·
Registered
3,824 Posts
hastethedav said:
its the complete rear end package kit, bumper, trunk panel, even that horrible area around the license plate.

If you buy just the tail lights there is a gap with the 2010-12 and its pretty noticable. You need the whole rear end to have it fit right
I've seen online of a guy that took his stang to a body shop and they filled the gap appropriately to make it flush! But if you have the cash to pay 3k just for the taillights then go ahead. I personally would rather buy the taillights n get a body shop to fill in the gap for like 200

·
Registered
11 Posts
either way is insanely expensive for tail lights, im not saying the rear end conversion was a affordable/worthwhile thing, just stating it is an option out there.

If i had a 10-12 id just wait on raxiom to come out with theirs, it may even look better than the 13's. and it will definately not be super expensive

·
Registered
3,824 Posts
hastethedav said:
either way is insanely expensive for tail lights, im not saying the rear end conversion was a affordable/worthwhile thing, just stating it is an option out there.

If i had a 10-12 id just wait on raxiom to come out with theirs, it may even look better than the 13's. and it will definately not be super expensive
Yea that's what ima do, just wait for now and hope raxiom hurries up.

·
Registered
519 Posts
hastethedav said:

But for me the change in the front facial isn't worth It. I love the 2010+ hood front end too much

1 - 17 of 17 Posts