Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
453 Posts
Race Red said:
Is there anyway i can put 2013 taillights on my 2011 mustang.I just really like the way they look!
I can't answer your question but I have the 13' 5.0 and the guy at the car show next to me said he was gonna steal my taillights and put it on his 12'. Lol....

·
Registered
101 Posts
which part about them do you like? the blacked out back ground, or the turn signals? i think most mustang aftermarket shops have both. You should be able to convert fairly easily yourself. Hit up american muscle and ask maybe.

·
Abominable Mustang
1,926 Posts
Raxiom is in the process of making 2013 style tail lights specifically for the 2010-2012 mustangs, so you get the looks without the gap. One of our AM guys on here may be able to give you a bit more info on it...unless Raxiom is trying to be all secretive about this project of there's haha.

·
Registered
1,020 Posts
Their is a set of used 13 tails on ebay right now for a grand. Ouch.. They will bolt right in but you will have a slight gap at the bottom of your bumper cover where the 10-12 lights came to a point. You could also get a 13 rear bumper for around $300. If you wait it out you will probably find better deals and the bumper cover painted as well off of 13 or 14 that was wrecked.

·
Registered
3,824 Posts
Florida3.7L said:
Raxiom is in the process of making 2013 style tail lights specifically for the 2010-2012 mustangs, so you get the looks without the gap. One of our AM guys on here may be able to give you a bit more info on it...unless Raxiom is trying to be all secretive about this project of there's haha.
Is this really true??? Because that would be an awesome buy because I LOVE the 13 taillights in general. Ill email AM and ask unless someone from AM wants to give us some info??

1 - 7 of 7 Posts