Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What's up crew, I need some help again
What would be the pros and cons of changing out my stock sway bars and pan hard bar for the stock GT500???

·
Registered
3,824 Posts
Gio2013 said:
What's up crew, I need some help again
What would be the pros and cons of changing out my stock sway bars and pan hard bar for the stock GT500???
Turns will feel much better but ride may be stiffer as in you will feel more bumps

·
Registered
1,020 Posts
It will take corners better and car wont want to push out as much. If you have them or got them cheap well worth it. Aftermarket is even better as the bushings and materials used will be of better quality. Overall ride will not suffer at all IMO. It wont make it more harsh over bumps or anything like that but will make it sway less from left to right when you need to turn quickly or drive it into a turn or have a bunch of weight in the car.

As far as over/understeer is concerned an adjustable bar would be your best option but if I had the gt500 bars sitting in my garage they would be on within the hour. lol.

·
Registered
30 Posts
Hey man did you ever get those sway bars installed? i found them for 50$ and thought it wouldn't be a bad swap. Ijust need to know if they fit the 2013 v6

1 - 7 of 7 Posts