Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2,252 Posts
That's probably one of the closest (IMO) to what the real one will look like.

I just want it to be a smaller/lighter new model mustang.. Like a new edge.. Put that new power in a smaller stang.. VROOM. Then slowmaro's will really be embarrassed.

·
Registered
62 Posts
This going-to-european-looks crap is getting annoying, I want an american muscle car! If it really ends up looking like that, the 2013 mustang will be the last one I will be buying.

·
Registered
2,171 Posts
That's not too bad of a look. Of course, keep in mind small details always seem to change when the release date gets closer. I remember when the 2005 concept came out and it was hideous, then when the car actually released- there was a completely different look, IMO.

I do like the way the rear end looks in that drawing. Even though you can't seen the tail lights or exhaust, it seems to have the nice smooth curves to the back. I wouldn't mind if they kept that idea at all!

Shane

·
Registered
598 Posts
Here you go: 2015 Ford Mustang Spy Photos! | AmericanMuscle.com Mustang Blog

About the only thing this tells us is they are figuring out how to shoehorn the Coyote into the narrower frame rails. I never had any doubt the Coyote was sticking around; a) it's too new for Ford the flush all that engineering effort, and b) A V8 is too central to the Mustang identity to not have one (yes, I am aware of the Mustang II--that was 40 years ago).

·
Registered
7,311 Posts
that looks good...of course ford can fit a 5.0 in there...heck if you can shove a new 5.0 in a new edge that things gonna have plenty of engine room :D

1 - 10 of 10 Posts