Mustang Evolution Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi Guys & Gals, first time for me here. I'm trying to import a 2014 GT Premium California Special V8 Auto to New-Zealand. It's been a Rocky Road so far as the American Dealers are very reluctant to release them to overseas buyers. Why is this? I can't get my head around it,:banghead:, also does anyone know if the GT/SC 2014 comes with the Pony Projection lights, it has the Comfort Package but not sure about the Pony lights,thought they looked quite Cool!! Regards Mike.:rockon:

·
Registered
525 Posts
probably cost more money for them to ship it/ not worth the hassle when there's plenty of us here who want em! plus warranty work will probably be a pain to get fixed all the way over there. I honestly have no clue just my 2 cents haha good luck tho!

·
Registered
3,547 Posts
probably cost more money for them to ship it/ not worth the hassle when there's plenty of us here who want em! plus warranty work will probably be a pain to get fixed all the way over there. I honestly have no clue just my 2 cents haha good luck tho!
yeah I would imagine they don't like this and are probably not set up to sell them that way. I know Ford has foreign to the USA dealers, but if there are none in new Zealand I can see them not wanting to do it.

Hope you can tho! Wonderful car :D

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Oh thanks guys, great you got back to me so quickly,there are guys down here that import them but it is a costly exercise and yeah, you are right about warranty, if you ever want to see how many are here in NZ google Whangamata Beach Hop, theres thousands.:lol:

1 - 4 of 4 Posts