Mustang Evolution Forum banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
3,547 Posts

·
Registered
559 Posts
A few guys have them. I think you're thinking of the 2015 Mustang, when it gets a new body style.

·
Registered
720 Posts
Looks much better, when it's lit up looks much cleaner... It was hard to get a good pic, it was kinda bright in that showroom
Someone on r/mustang on reddit got his delivered the other day, looks exactly like the 13s except for the font. I think the only option they added is for a black spoiler and side mirrors but I don't see how that'd look good

·
Registered
3,547 Posts
Someone on r/mustang on reddit got his delivered the other day, looks exactly like the 13s except for the font. I think the only option they added is for a black spoiler and side mirrors but I don't see how that'd look good
with my cars red and black theming it would. I agree though that not for every color or theming it would.

I do want to get a different spoiler in black, still have the black trunk deck lid I need to put on, and then I want to get the hood scoop in black. THen the exterior is done minus new rims.

·
Registered
1,887 Posts
The one I saw here had the premium trim mycolor, I don't know if the base has a different font

·
Registered
5 Posts
I got my ordered 2014 in on 21 Feb. The 14s are basically the same as the 13s with the Boss gone and a handful of secondary feature changes. The white and candy apple red were replaced.

Many dealers were (are?) confused about when the order books opened. I ordered on 10 Jan and it went right in.

I'll try to post a photo tomorrow when I'm at an appropriate computer.

·
Registered
358 Posts
a few people over on themustangsource have em. Mine is getting delievered march 12 if everything goes as planned. Gauge change font and such is the biggest change i noticed from 13 - 14

·
Registered
358 Posts
2014 gt premium with recaros 43k
It must have more then just recaros to be at 43k, at least i hope so:wtf. MSRP was at around 45k with almost every option except glass roof. Lucky, the owner of the dealership we ordered it from is a close family friend and gave it to us for 500 under invoice.

·
Registered
127 Posts
a few people over on themustangsource have em. Mine is getting delievered march 12 if everything goes as planned. Gauge change font and such is the biggest change i noticed from 13 - 14
I just bought a 13 last year, and I had to fight the urge to get a 14 this year. My insurance company/Bank offered me another loan and I get really great pricing on cars when I am deployed so I was so freaking close to ordering one. I just can't do it now, want to wait and see how the 15 pans out. I don't want to have three cars from three straight year sitting in my driveway would seriously take away from my Mods budget. Wish you luck with yours, and hope to see more aftermaket items come along this year.

·
Registered
2,741 Posts
It must have more then just recaros to be at 43k, at least i hope so:wtf. MSRP was at around 45k with almost every option except glass roof. Lucky, the owner of the dealership we ordered it from is a close family friend and gave it to us for 500 under invoice.
I think it didn't have navigation brembos or class roof but it had everything else I don't have much time to look at it

·
Registered
358 Posts
I just bought a 13 last year, and I had to fight the urge to get a 14 this year. My insurance company/Bank offered me another loan and I get really great pricing on cars when I am deployed so I was so freaking close to ordering one. I just can't do it now, want to wait and see how the 15 pans out. I don't want to have three cars from three straight year sitting in my driveway would seriously take away from my Mods budget. Wish you luck with yours, and hope to see more aftermaket items come along this year.
Thank you. I already got a gray shifter ball with black racing stripes and the 5.0 logo on each side in black as well. Ad I got the 5.0 logo floor mats. All cosmetic so far. Next I think I'll get the borla s quad tip axle backs then cai/tune!

1 - 20 of 21 Posts